COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LAW
Community Association Law generally involves the day-to-day operations and governance of a planned community such as a homeowners association or condominium. Representation of a community means working closely with its management agent and board of directors, advising its board of directors, and providing legal services such as:
- Drafting formal legal opinions and memoranda
- Reviewing and interpreting governing documents
- Enforcing violations of covenants and rules and regulations
- Drafting amendments, resolutions, and rules and regulations
- Reviewing proposed rules and regulations
- Vendor contract review
- Representing communities in legal disputes
- Advising communities in state and local legal matters
The Law Office of P. Hong Le, LLC offers an attorney with over a decade of experience in Community Association Law at an affordable cost. Hong has represented hundreds of communities throughout the State and he has dealt with a variety of legal issues that communities are confronted with on a daily basis. He has won thousands of dollars in judgments and obtained injunctive relief for communities seeking compliance with their governing documents.
More information to come . . .